[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users' Guide available, feedback requested

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Feb 26 11:15:55 CET 2008

Hello.

We have just published an initial public draft of the all-new DRBD Users'
Guide which will henceforth be available at http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/.

This guide is going to be in "public draft" status all through the month of
March. We request, strongly encourage and much appreciate feedback.
Corrections are more than welcome, as are suggestions for improvement.

In order to get yourself acquainted with the guide and its organization, you
will probably find http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/about.html useful.

Happy reading.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.