[DRBD-user] which version

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Thu Feb 14 08:33:39 CET 2008

Hi,

    That depend the bugs, I used Fedora FC7, and with the latest kernels
it is not possible to compile drbd 0.7.x so I migrated to the 8.2.x (and
not 8.0.x because a metadata migration bug was corrected primary on the
8.2).

The 0.7.25 is stable, but not maintained for the latest kernel, the
8.2.4 (version I used) for the moment is stable, the 8.0.11 I do not
know, there was important bugs in the 8.0.9-10 (I hope these bugs are no
present in the 8.2.4...).

Best regards.

Francis