[DRBD-user] which version

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Thu Feb 14 04:33:27 CET 2008

On Feb 13, 2008, at 5:42 PM, Rodrigo Campos wrote:

> On Feb 13, 2008 2:45 PM, Ben <bench at silentmedia.com> wrote:
>> v8 has more features than v0.7, and v8.2 even more still.... but
>> judging from the bug fixes being put out, v0.7 is the most solid of
>> the 3 branches.
>
> But take into account that 0.7 is not going to be manteined any more.

Certainly no new features will be added to 0.7, but my impression is
that bugs discovered in it are still being fixed. Clearly, that will
stop eventually, at which point I'll be looking to move to a newer
version...... but until then, I keep seeing releases for 8 with
potentially bad bugs being squashed, and I see no such issues with 0.7.