[DRBD-user] metadata

yoyo64 lionel.hay at agriculture.gouv.fr
Fri Feb 8 22:56:52 CET 2008

HI

I use drbd since 6 months. Now I am using more and more space on my drbd
devices
I wonder How to know the state of my device, and his metadatas.
Now I use integrated metadata instead of separate.
I am not sure to undestand the concept of integrated metadata, but I think
that a small part of device is reserved, some place is for dats and some for
metadata. I think it will be one day when the place for metadata wil be
overflow, or do it grown automatically. If not how to know the empty place
quantity ?