[DRBD-user] ia64

Joel Heenan jheenan at fairfaxmedia.com.au
Mon Feb 11 03:46:00 CET 2008

DRDB User list,

I am looking to compile drdb 8.2.4 on a RHEL 4 system running on the
ia64 platform. My kernel is :

Linux racnsw3-rh1 2.6.9-67.EL #1 SMP Wed Nov 7 13:43:35 EST 2007 ia64
ia64 ia64 GNU/Linux

I couldn't find any instructions or postings on whether this would be
possible or whether DRDB simply would not work on this platform.

I tried to compile it but it didn't work.

Thanks

Joel

The information contained in this e-mail message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any attached files is unauthorised. This e-mail is subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the copyright owner. If you have received this e-mail in error please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone and delete all copies. Fairfax does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. Internet communications are not secure, therefore Fairfax does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.