[DRBD-user] Sharing RedHat RPM packages

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Feb 5 12:28:25 CET 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 12:11:59 Stefano Cislaghi wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2008 12:05 PM, Florian Haas <florian.haas at linbit.com> wrote:
> > Stefano,
> >
> > would you mind taking the appropriate steps for pushing these builds into
> > CentOS? CentOS currently seems stuck on the 8.0 branch (even 0.7 for
> > CentOS 4).
> >
> > If you could do that, that would be nice.
>
> Which centos version? 4 or 5

Well, both, if you can. CentOS 4 is stuck on 0.7; would be nice to offer DRBD
8 in parallel (the way Debian does). CentOS 5 has the 8.0 branch, maybe
replace that with 8.2.

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.