[DRBD-user] Secondary/Secondary after Primary Reboot

H.D. devnull at deleted.on.request
Sat Mar 31 19:52:36 CEST 2007

Using `down' seems to imply the state change, using `disconnect' instead
makes it behave like I expected. I should have read the man page more
carefully.

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to be sure DRBD behaves to my
understanding before I create a heartbeat resource for it.

--
Best regards,
H.D.