[DRBD-user] Secondary/Secondary after Primary Reboot

Howard Yuan Howard.Yuan at Valence.com
Sat Mar 31 00:27:31 CEST 2007

I don't know too much about DRBD, still learning it. However, from what I understand, that would be something heartbeat would handle better.

>>> On 3/30/2007 at 1:31 AM, H.D. <devnull at deleted.on.request> wrote:
When I reboot the primary machine (`drbdadm down all' on primary) and
they reconnect after the reboot the state is Secondary/Secondary.

Is there a config option that the last primary will again be primary? Do
  I need to shutdown DRBD in another way? Or is that something that
should be managed by heartbeat better?

Thanks!

--
Regards,