[DRBD-user] Split-brain recovery on 8.0.1

jamsda jamsda_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 00:32:22 CEST 2007

Does anybody know the equivalent command for drbd
8.0.1?

While trying to recover from a split-brain, I get the
following error:

[root at n1]# drbdadm -- --human primary all

drbdsetup: unrecognized option '--human'
Command 'drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 primary --human'
terminated with exit code 20
drbdsetup exited with code 20

Thanks,
Jim