[DRBD-user] Tip for compile drbd8 in Ubuntu

Jeronimo Zucco jczucco at ucs.br
Mon Feb 12 21:40:45 CET 2007

    Just for report:

    I am using Ubuntu 6.10 server, and I have some problems to compile
drbd-8.0.0, because the Makefile don't gets the correct shell /bin/bash.
I build my own kernel manually.

    To solve this issue, I compile with this options:

make clean ; make KDIR=/usr/src/linux SHELL=/bin/bash

Then works. :-)

--
Jeronimo Zucco
LPIC-1 Linux Professional Institute Certified

http://jczucco.blogspot.com