[DRBD-user] Upgrade from 0.7 to 0.8 possible without data loss?

Oliver Welter mail at oliwel.de
Sun Apr 22 23:12:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

as I am experiencing problems with 0.7er branch I tried out 0.8 and it
seems to work.

1) Is there a way to keep 0.7 and 0.8 in sync at least "one way" from
0.7 as primary and 0.8 as slave during the update

2) Can I keep my data parts of the disks - I use internal meta-data
storage? I tried "drbdadm create-md test" on a test partition and it
SEEMS to work - but before I destroy any valuable data I want to go for
sure....

thx to the linbit team for this great piece of software ;)

Oliver
--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt