[DRBD-user] remedying out-of-sync drbd metadata

A. Shaw osxauth at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:48:54 CEST 2007

Hello,

We have a situation where the underlying JFS partition
of our (disconnected) DRBD setup was fsck'd. The
underlying filesystem is clean and accessible directly
now, but we need to bring it back into DRBD-land.
We're wondering if this possible by somehow
re-generating, flushing, or otherwise getting the now
out-of-sync DRBD metadata back into a happy state.

Our alternative is to make a new DRBD setup elsewhere,
and copy all of our data over -- which is possible but
has some drawbacks for us.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

A.S.