[DRBD-user] unconfigured secondary drbd node error

Alexei Ilin ailin at sw.ru
Mon Sep 11 15:06:53 CEST 2006

> Can someone kindly point what configuration is wrong in my conf file.

Hope I understood you right
There is only configuration for drbd0 in your config, you should make the
second section

resource drbd-mirror1 {
.../drbd0
}

resource drbd-mirror2 {
.../drbd1
}

And as far I understood, ports should be different for your resources, for
example 7788 for drbd0 and 7789 for drbd1

here is my config that works with 0.7.2:

resource fir {
  protocol C;
  startup {
    wfc-timeout  0;