[DRBD-user] Question about using DRBD

KOZMAN Balint bkozman at imind.hu
Tue Sep 12 13:06:50 CEST 2006

> > And Tony hasn't mentioned whether he is willing to use 0.7 or 0.8 series.
> > If it's 0.8, he will most likely need to change the filesystem used under
> > /var/lib/samba.
> I didn't get your point here. Why does he need to change the filesystem.
> Sorry if I am missing something. :-)

Sorry, you are right - I wasn't precise enough. I thought of 0.8 combined
with the two-primaries feature (which is one of the major diffs between
the 0.7 and 0.8 series as I know), which will not work with the
traditional ext3/reiser/xfs/etc filesystems. But now we know that he's on
0.7. :-)

Cheers,
Balint