[DRBD-user] minor-count?

Milind Dumbare milind at linsyssoft.com
Mon Oct 9 15:37:53 CEST 2006

>From scripts/drbd.con of DRBD tarball.

[snip]
# global {
    # use this if you want to define more resources later
    # without reloading the module.
    # by default we load the module with exactly as many devices
    # as configured mentioned in this file.
    #
    # minor-count 5;
[snip]

You can also change minor_count in drbd/drbd_main.c if you have sources
with you. Build the kernel module and insmod it.

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 15:13 +0200, Usman Ahmad wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How to setup the minor-count and where to set it. I want to sync 5
> resources.
> Can we do it in rpm installation? if yes how? (I build the RPMs from
> DRBD source).
>
> --
> Usman Ahmad Malik
Milind
"The world is divided into one group: those who start counting at 0,
and those who don't."