[DRBD-user] secondary node is inconsistent

Andreas Schader andreas.schader at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 11:37:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

after a network failure on the crossover between the primary and
secondary nodes the secondary went to inconsistent.

After both nodes were connected again they did not start to sync and I
get lots of these lines in the syslog of secondary:

drbd0: [drbd0_receiver/6359] sock_sendmsg time expired, ko = 4294967295
drbd0: [drbd0_receiver/6359] sock_sendmsg time expired, ko = 4294967294

does anybody know what that means and how I can resync the nodes again ?

best regards,
Andreas