[DRBD-user] DRBD freeze on Fedora Core 4

Regis Gras Regis.Gras at ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu Jan 19 10:03:03 CET 2006

 I am using DRBD version 0.7.11 (api: 77/proto:74) on a Fedora Core 4
 I use two computers, matisse and dionysos.

 In a first time, matisse is Primary and I create a file system on
/dev/drbd0
 On matisse, I can use this file system and I write into some files.

 In a second time, matisse is Secondary and dionysos become Primary
 On dionysos, I try to mount /dev/drbd0, but the command
mount /dev/drbd0 /mnt/raid never finish and, the only way is to reboot
dionysos.

 Could you help me to solve this problem ?

Files attached:   drbd.conf, a trace of all the operations.

 Thank you

| Régis Gras                 | http://www-ledss.ujf-grenoble.fr  |
| L.E.D.S.S.                 | mailto:Regis.Gras at ujf-grenoble.fr |
| 301, rue de la chimie      |         --------------            |
| DU BP 53                   | Tel 04 76 51 41 76                |
| 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9     | Fax 04 76 51 40 89                |