[DRBD-user] Relating primary and secondary

Kamran Nisar mkamrannisar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:39:31 CET 2006

OUCH... thanks :D

the same procedure does not work for the secondary <.. is it allowed to
mount the secondary while it is still syncing from the primary ? i actually
wanted to use both the nodes as load balanced>

on the secondary

test2:/ #  mount /dev/drbd0 /repl_test/
mount: block device /dev/drbd0 is write-protected, mounting read-only
mount: /dev/drbd0 already mounted or /repl_test/ busy

--
Regards
M Kamran Nisar,