[DRBD-user] Relating primary and secondary

Kamran Nisar mkamrannisar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 14:00:49 CET 2006

okie figured out the part why i was unable to mount the secnodary..

I simulated a failure on primary, byt rebooting it.. and then made the
secondary primary, mounted it and all was good.

now when the old primary is back up, and i want to make it primary again ,
what do i do ?

--
Regards
M Kamran Nisar,