[DRBD-user] OCFS2 over DRBDv8

Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello Leonardo.Mello at planejamento.gov.br
Thu Aug 17 18:26:14 CEST 2006

Any of this machines have X-window enviroment ?
if yes, try to use the ocfs2console to format the drbd device and to mount the filesystem.

Some times, when the cluster doenst get online, you can suceed to turn it online with the ocfs2console. give it a try.

Can you post here:
1 - cluster.conf (used in the two nodes)
2 - command used to format in ocfs2 the drbd device.
3 - IP address and hostnames of the two machines.
4 - more information about your setup.

Best regards
Leonardo Rodrigues de Mello