[DRBD-user] The drbd hdd change.How to start synchronization?

MP mpullmann at centrum.cz
Thu Aug 10 12:40:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 server in StandAlone mode. Is there a way how to tell server 1
to by the Primary and the server 2 will be secondary.

In server 2 is new hdd the old one was dead. On server 1 are the data
that should synchronize to the server 2.
Before the hdd from server 2 die the drbd works fine. Nothing change to
the config.

Thanks
Mike