[DRBD-user] Connection interrupt

Philipp F. phunky_p7 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:53:48 CEST 2006

My cluster (Heartbeat 2.0.2, DRBD 0.7.17 with 2 Nodes and Fedora Core 4) is
runnig now. But if I interrupt the Heartbeat-Connection (serial, tty0) the
second Node won't be Primary. And then, if I shut down the Primary Node, the
Cluster isn't working anymore - because the second Node is still Secondary.
What I have to do, that the second Node became Primary, when the
Heartbeat-Connection interrupts?