[DRBD-user] [Q] How should I assign the TCP ports?

Maurice Volaski mvolaski at aecom.yu.edu
Thu May 26 16:06:28 CEST 2005

It appears that each resource needs to have its own TCP port to
communicate over. If all devices in a single group are synchronized
in parallel, is that why they are each dedicated a separate port?

What's the range of allowable port numbers? It seems that the numbers
used in the example have not been officially allocated.

Maurice Volaski, mvolaski at aecom.yu.edu