[DRBD-user] DRBD on redhat 9

Discussion Lists discussions at lagraphico.com
Sat May 21 20:19:39 CEST 2005

I have not tried to get it running on Redhat, but I have successfully
gotten it running on FC1 and FC3 with success.  I had to be very
dilligent about following the instructions in the INSTALL file.  I have
also it helps in certain cases to know a little about kernel upgrading
and patching.  Any errors you are getting?  Are you sure IPTables isn't
blocking any network traffic?