[DRBD-user] drbd monitor with nagios

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Tue Jul 5 19:27:45 CEST 2005

utils.sh is a part of nagios-plugins.  It's not really necessary, it
defines a few defaults that aren't in use here outside of the help and
version check (check_drbd -h and check_drbd -V).  If you're using nrpe
you might need utils.sh inside of your nrpe/libexec directory for other
plugins that do require it.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office