[DRBD-user] drbd monitor with nagios

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Tue Jul 5 19:15:39 CEST 2005

"Poyner, Brandon" wrote:

> I made some minor changes to the check_drbd script I uploaded.  The
> first was a silly mistake I made in the 'expect' string.  It should be
> just 'Connected' and not 'Connected st'.  The second change was an
> attempt to check for drbd 0.7 or greater (which I don't yet use) and
> check the ld: field for Consistent.

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Linux.55.0.html?&tx_netnagext_pi1[p_view]=296
<SNIP>
Brandon,
I just grabbed a copy, and while attempting to run it got:
./check_drbd: line 85: ./utils.sh: No such file or directory
line 85 seems to be:
. $PROGPATH/utils.sh

$PROGPATH is not defined (in my environment) and I have no idea what
utils.sh should contain, are these something that would be provided in a
nagios environment?

What is the basic services provided by utils.sh?
Where can I get a copy?
--
Todd Denniston