[DRBD-user] drbd monitor with nagios

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Tue Jul 5 18:52:03 CEST 2005

I made some minor changes to the check_drbd script I uploaded.  The
first was a silly mistake I made in the 'expect' string.  It should be
just 'Connected' and not 'Connected st'.  The second change was an
attempt to check for drbd 0.7 or greater (which I don't yet use) and
check the ld: field for Consistent.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office