[DRBD-user] recommended way to do backups?

Sean allins at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Aug 15 16:21:26 CEST 2005

Testing out methods of doing backups with the drbd-0.7x series. Looks
like lvm snapshots is the way to go? Testing with reiserfs on the drbd
volumes on top of lvm. It looks like lvm snapshots of secondary are
working, question is: am I at risk of getting a corrupt lvm snapshot
backup by using the secondary as the source?

Sean