[DRBD-user] xfs & extended attributes?

Andrew Deagman adeagman at bluetie.com
Wed Aug 10 17:04:49 CEST 2005

Hello-

Can anyone tell me if DRBD supports XFS with extended attributes? Any
information would be a great help.

Thanks
Andrew

---

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you believe you received this message in error, please notify
the sender and delete from your system. Thank you.