[DRBD-user] StandAlone->Primary/Unknown & StandAlone->Secondary/Unknown

Ilya korovin ilya0 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 01:19:47 CEST 2005

It seems that few other people including myself had
experienced exactly the same problem. I've not seen
the answer on this message board, though, I've not
looked for few weeks now.

A quick solution to my problem was to replace the rc
script included in heartbeat source with rc script
provided in the rpm distribution.
http://www.ultramonkey.org/download/heartbeat/1.2.3/fedora_core_1/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,