[DRBD-user] DRBD download area now at http://oss.linbit.com/drbd

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Oct 27 13:09:59 CEST 2004

/ 2004-10-25 11:04:14 +0000
\ Ron OHara:

> FYI: Just looking at www.linbit.com under the download stuff (I have
> logged in) ... and the latest stable version I see listed is 0.7.2

loggin is no longer required,
this drbd download area is outdated.
there should be a redirection in place, though.

since some weeks/month, the new download area for drbd is

  http://oss.linbit.com/drbd/

for support customers, linbit provides prebuild packages
for most distribution or kernel, or any, upon request.  and more.
which of course are available only from a different url.

	Lars Ellenberg