[DRBD-user] DRBD kernel 2.4.27 unresolved symbol

5tanly 5tanly at wp.pl
Mon Oct 11 11:38:27 CEST 2004

Hello drbd-user,

  I have problem with drbd 0.7.5, I compiled it with gcc 3.3 and
  kernel 2.4.27 + grsecurity + HIGHMEM and when i try to insmod drbd.o
  i have some unresolved symbols:

drbd/drbd.o: drbd/drbd.o: unresolved symbol kunmap_high
drbd/drbd.o: drbd/drbd.o: unresolved symbol highmem_start_page
drbd/drbd.o: drbd/drbd.o: unresolved symbol kmap_high

What im doing wrong ?? Maybe i forgot about some modules or options in
kernel configuration ?

--
Best regards,
 5tanly                          mailto:5tanly at wp.pl