[DRBD-user] Any known kernel panic issues with drbd-0.7.5?

Luc de Louw luc at delouw.ch
Fri Oct 8 21:05:04 CEST 2004

Hi all,

since a couple of days I'm running drbd on my production systems. Since
then I experienced two kernel panics after having a stable system for
months before.

Unfortunately there is no log entry available, and no oopses or any
other information why the system crashed (access to sysconsole
unfortunately not possible)

Does anybody had the same experience?

My System:

SuSE 9.0 on primary node, SuSE 8.2 on secondary node
Kernel 2.4.24 (vanilla) on primary
Kernel 2.4.27-pre1 (vanilla) on secondary

Thanks for any reports/hints

Luc