[DRBD-user] GFS & Co

Alexander Opitz opi at le-bit.de
Wed Oct 6 10:57:01 CEST 2004

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> An automated cluster install is something quite different from shared
> disk semantics on top of drbd, but if you like ;-)

Yes, but for clusters that only have 2 Nodes with IDE hard drives have
problems to use shared disks (there seems no real solution for example
have MaxDB in HotStandby on such a low cost system). And after this, the
automatic process can handle such szenarios ;)

> Such cluster install wizards are actually being worked on, they'll just
> need a little bit more time.

Oh nice, where I can catch more informations about this?

Greetings Alex//