[DRBD-user] error (device drbd0): ext3_free_blocks: bit already cleared

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu May 20 12:17:30 CEST 2004

> failover:
>
> > 43:35 nfsa1 heartbeat: ERROR: Could not locate obtain hardware address for eth0
> > 43:35 nfsa1 heartbeat: ERROR: Return code 1 from /etc/ha.d/resource.d/IPaddr
>
> I am missing the heartbeat ERROR from the drbddisk script here?
> Is it possible that it was not called?
> Or that heartbeat thinks it did "succeed" even though it failed?

I just noticed:
drbddisk script is in a, well, not useable state.

"drbddisk status" is equivalent to "echo soon..." :-]
so thats the problem now.

I'm not yet sure how to design the drbddisk script properly,
and how to provide the status ...

put just a proper grep on /proc/drbd in the script?
better a drbdadm enhancement?
another ioctl, reporting current "Primary/Secondary"?

> > 43:36 nfsa1 heartbeat: ERROR: Return code 1 from /etc/ha.d/resource.d/filesys

> This is not a DRBD internal problem,
> but an interaction problem with heartbeat.

but its drbd's fault ... :(

	Lars Ellenberg