[DRBD-user] error (device drbd0): ext3_free_blocks: bit already cleared

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Thu May 20 12:22:41 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 14:17, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> I just noticed:
> drbddisk script is in a, well, not useable state.

Err...  Not really.
I modified it in a (maybe incorrect, and definitely hackish) way.
Note that I only have *one* drbd device which made it simple.

#!/bin/bash
#
# This script is inteded to be used as resource script by heartbeat
#
# Jan 2003 by Philipp Reisner.
#
###

DRBDADM="/sbin/drbdadm"

if [ "$#" -eq 2 ]; then
  RES="$1"
  CMD="$2"
else
  RES="all"
  CMD="$1"
fi

case "$CMD" in
    start)
        $DRBDADM primary $RES
        ;;
    stop)
        $DRBDADM secondary $RES
        ;;
    status)
        if grep 'st:Primary/' /proc/drbd >/dev/null; then
                echo running
        else
                echo stopped
        fi
        ;;
    *)
        echo "Usage: drbddisk [resource] {start|stop|status}"
        exit 1
        ;;
esac

exit 0