[DRBD-user] Weird Problem

Matthew Coene matthew at bmg.bm
Tue Mar 9 16:06:17 CET 2004

I seemingly have drbd installed and working semi ok...

But I just noticed when I do a /cat/proc/drbd I get the following.

0 CS:Connected st:Secondary/Secondary ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 pe:0 ua:0

How can there be a situation of having two secondary connections.. I thought
it was always supposed to be a case of one being primary and the other
secondary?

Any idea how to fix this or what to look at to try to resolve it, I have
been pulling my hair out lately trying to fix this.. Any help would be
appreciated.

Cheers,

Matthew.C.