[DRBD-user] DRBD 0.7-pre8 Kernel 2.4.X oops problem

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jun 30 22:22:43 CEST 2004

On 2004-06-30T22:15:11,
   Michael Heim <Michael.Heim at gmx.com> said:

> I will test it in several virtual machines on our GSX cluster. When the tests
> are passed, then we have a two processor netfinity (real machine) test
> cluster, so we are able to test a SMP system with SLES 8 and 2.4.11 kernel
> also, before we are able to put the nose in our production environment.

2.4.11?!? That is a joke, is it? You don't want to run that in
production...? That's missing like, how many years of (security) fixes
now? ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	    \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs, Research and Development | try again. fail again. fail better.