[DRBD-user] Kernel Oops, RH9.0, 2.4.20-19.9

Tim Hasson tim at aidasystems.com
Sun Jun 13 02:05:24 CEST 2004

Do I have to upgrade the kernel on both drbd1 and drbd2 or can I just upgrade
the one that is giving kernel oops's (drbd2) ?

They are both running the same kernel right now (rh 2.4.20-19.9)
and also both running drbd 0.6.12

I was hoping I can get away with upgrading the kernel on drbd2 and recompiling
drbd, because I'd hate to bring down the primary file server for a kernel
reboot, and even worse, if the kernel doesn't boot.

SO as of now I am upgrading drbd2 (the server in question) until I get an answer
from you..

Thank you for all your help..

Quoting Lars Ellenberg <Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com>,
on Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:23:51 +0200: