[DRBD-user] newbie

Ernest Byaruhanga ernest at afrinic.org
Sun Jun 13 01:29:45 CEST 2004

Hello DRBD users,

I am new to clustering and please excuse any ignorance :) I've tried to read
lots though.

I would like to implement a 2-node cluster without a shared scsi drive for the
nodes, and after research and googling, i found that DRDB with Heartbeat will
solve my problem.

I am implementing this on two RedHat Linux Enterprise AS 3.0 Dell PowerEdge
Servers with RAID-1.

I however have a few questions:

1. I have already configured one server (DNS, sendmail, RT, etc..). Is it
   possible that these services can automatically sync on the other server
   without having to re-configure it?

2. Can i implement DRDB and OpenMosix concurrently?

All valuable answers greatly appreciated!

Regards,