[drbd-mc] Announce: LCMC 1.3.0 / Pacemaker, DRBD, KVM GUI

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Mon Feb 27 15:49:33 CET 2012

Hi Rasto,

I checked the new LCMC version today and found out some stuff again.

1) I cannot right-click on resources/groups in the graphical display
anymore to get the sub-menu. Not even on the hosts.
   It is only possible to right click on the resource/group names in
the left window (under CRM pacemaker)
   Is this a 'feature' or a 'bug' ?

2) Everytime I connect to a cluster I get a big red <cluster name>:
Cluster status failed scrolling but after that the cluster seems fine.
This is when using sudo and root.

3) disconnecting from a cluster doesn't really disconnect because when
I disconnect from a cluster and connect another cluster it still does
some status updates for the disconnected cluster (I get an: updating
drbd/cluster status from the disconnected cluster(s), and that some
clusters don't even have drbd installed and this takes a lot of time).
how can i really disconnect the cluster(s) without leaving LCMC?

4) I found out today I had a split-brain cluster and I noticed that
the pacemaker Master/slave resource had no problem and "all is fine"
Primary/Secondary etc... I tried resolving this through LCMC (DRBD)
but all my options were greyed out for doing anything to the DRBD
resources. Using sudo and root didn't make a difference. Any idea why?

5) Can you explain the "workaround for iSCSITarget RA" ? I'm using a
cluster with that RA but nothing seems changed.

6) What does the "disable one-host cluster by default" exactly do
because I can still add 1 host, and then a cluster with that 1 host
(and this is something I would still like to able to do if
nessessary).

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit

Op 26 februari 2012 22:39 heeft Rasto Levrinc
<rasto.levrinc at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: