[drbd-mc] Possible to save root password?

Caspar Smit c.smit at truebit.nl
Thu Jan 13 11:26:50 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying the drbd mc for managing a HBv3/Pacemaker cluster using
DRBD and so far I like it a lot.

Few questions:

1) Is it possible to save the root password somewhere so I don't have
to login to the nodes upon starting up drbd-mc?

2) I have 4 drbd master/slave sets with a group of services on each
(with colocation/order constraints).
   I have location contraints to prefer node1 for all resources.

When I do left click on node1 and do "Migrate all resouces away" all
resources get migrated to node2 with no problem,
so far so good. How would I migrate all resources back to node1
because I can't see a "remove migration constraint" button on node1?
When I manually try to migrate the groups back with "remove migration
constraint" it takes "no action" (i can only unmigrate the DRBD master
slave sets)

I have to go into the config manually and delete the cli location
constraints to get everything back to normal.

I hope I explained well enough

Kind regards,

Caspar Smit
Systemengineer