[drbd-mc] DRBD config

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Tue Jan 11 17:30:38 CET 2011

On Tue, January 11, 2011 5:05 pm, Peter Ambroz wrote:

> Well, wow, didn't even think about parsing the man page :)

There's such thing as having-no-choice. :)

> DRBD was installed using emerge, on gentoo distro.
> There is only /usr/share/man/man5/drbd.conf.5.bz2
> Maybe that is the problem.

Yep. I've fixed that now for gentoo, so check out the next version.

Now you can do: bzcat drbd.conf.5.bz2 |gzip > drbd.conf.5.gz
in /usr/share/man/man5/ directory and it will start to work.

> The other consideration: Does it look for man page on one of remote
> servers? Because if it looked on the local machine, running the MC, it
> possibly could find nothing, because I'm not supposed to have DRBD on
> desktop machine. (In this case, I do have).

On the remote servers, so that the options match the installed drbd.

Thanks,

Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc