[drbd-mc] DRBD & Heartbeat Management Console (Divesh)

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:06:15 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Divesh <d_vesh at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Can it be possible  using the drbd-mc i can upgrade the current versions of HEARBEAT without disturbing the current setup or configuration of the production cluster inorder to use the drbd-mc's full feature.

You can upgrade Heartbeat to the newest version, but LCMC (formerly
drbd-mc) wouldn't work with haresources config. It's not really necessary
unlike with Pacemaker.

It would be quite straightforward to make LCMC to work with heartbeat
v1 configuration, though, but I doubt, that somebody would do this on
his/her free time.

Rasto

--
Dipl.-Ing. Rastislav Levrinc