[drbd-mc] bug? resource/service missing

martin.braun at icw.de martin.braun at icw.de
Mon Apr 19 14:14:44 CEST 2010

Hi Rasto,
> > Could that be caused by the fact, that the resource is not installed
on
> > any node?
Sorry, I meant _every_ node.

> Yes, that's the reason, although in the future I want to show it as not
> installed in the graph.

Applications are not always  installed on every nodes - however one should
be able to administrate and monitor these services.

When I try to move a resource group on the graph with that missing
resource I get this error:

AppError.Text
release: 0.7.1

uncaught exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
null
drbd.gui.resources.GroupInfo.isOneFailedCount(GroupInfo.java:632)
drbd.gui.resources.ServiceInfo$28.enablePredicate(ServiceInfo.java:3964)
drbd.utilities.MyMenuItem.processAccessType(MyMenuItem.java:262)
drbd.utilities.MyMenuItem.<init>(MyMenuItem.java:134)
drbd.utilities.MyMenuItem.<init>(MyMenuItem.java:162)
drbd.gui.resources.ServiceInfo$28.<init>(ServiceInfo.java:3955)
drbd.gui.resources.ServiceInfo.createPopup(ServiceInfo.java:3945)
drbd.gui.resources.GroupInfo.createPopup(GroupInfo.java:380)
drbd.gui.resources.Info$3.run(Info.java:619)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

thanks,
Martin