[drbd-mc] wishes and questions

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Apr 15 13:16:36 CEST 2010

On Thu, April 15, 2010 11:03 am, Ingmar wrote:

> 1st In the MC I can't see / find the constraints very well...

Do you mean the colocation and order constraints? They are in the graph, I
am not quite sure what do you mean.

> 2nd For the VMs I would prefer an action that starts the VM accordance the
> "Resource Locations" ... means Start VM on default resource.
> 3rd Starting a VM-Resource on 2 nodes should not be so easy...
> 4th The migration of VMs should be supported in the MC ....

Yep, working on it. :)

> 5th At the programstart of the MC I am always asked if I want to accept
> the hostkey of the 2nd node ... why did the MC asks me that every time?
> Can I configure it away?

Are you running the DMC on Windows? On Windows it is not stored at the
moment. But then it would ask for both nodes, hmm...

I cannot reproduce it now on Ubuntu. Can you tell me what systems are you
using and what is the message? If you are running the DMC on Linux, you
can try to remove the .ssh/known_hosts entry for this host and add it
again, it may help.

Thanks for feedback,

Rasto

--