[drbd-mc] wishes and questions

Ingmar ingmar.beck at eccos-pro.com
Thu Apr 15 11:03:23 CEST 2010

Hi,
so far I have worked with the pacemaker GUI but now I use the MC ... it has become quite good.

I have questions or wishes for the next version:

1st In the MC I can't see / find the constraints very well...
2nd For the VMs I would prefer an action that starts the VM accordance the "Resource Locations" ... means Start VM on default resource.
3rd Starting a VM-Resource on 2 nodes should not be so easy...
4th The migration of VMs should be supported in the MC ....

5th At the programstart of the MC I am always asked if I want to accept the hostkey of the 2nd node ... why did the MC asks me that every time? Can I configure it away?

Greetings