[drbd-mc] DRBD-MC - debian lenny problem

For@ll forall at stalowka.info
Fri Feb 20 14:54:06 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm try using drbd-mc to connection debian lenny where I have installed
drbd 8.3.0 from source  and I have some like error:

detected: kn: Linux kv: 2.6.26-1-xen-686 a: i686 dv: 5.0 d: debian
kn: Linux kv: No Match a: null dv: debian-etch d: debian

debian
version: debian-etch (support: LENNY)
DRBD package not available. -> drbd was commpiled from source

Available DRBD Packages (drbd1)
Trying to detect available packages. There should be one module and one
util package if you use stock distribution kernel. If no package was
auto-detected, you may choose appropriate kernel version in the pull
down menu. It is also possible that packages were not build for your
system at all. In that case contact LINBIT support and packages will be
provided to you as soon as possible.

package not found

I'm can't use next,finish only back or cancel. It's not working if I
have drbd from source not from packages?

Regards,

For at ll