[Csync2] problem with prefix and conflicts

Vincent Régnard vregnard at tbs-internet.com
Fri Jan 18 15:28:37 CET 2008

Hi all,

It seams I encounter the same problem Romain MOREL reported earlier in
march 2007 (from mailing list archive
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/csync2/2007-March/000252.html).

Using prefix I am unable to fix conflicts, csync2 -f does nothing. Just
changing includes in the configuration file to use absolute path names
solves the problem. But because I have different path for the same data
on different node, I would appreciate this handy feature. Has some work
done to solve this issue ? Can you confirm this trouble exist somewhere
else ? Any hint how to circumvent it ?

NB: csync is 1.34 here.

--
Vincent Régnard