[Csync2] sqlite and inotify

Michael Mansour mic at npgx.com.au
Fri Jan 18 03:59:40 CET 2008

Hi,

> >> No, csync2 doesn't work with sqlite3.
> >> There should be something in the archives if you want a definitive
> >> answer.
> >
> > I asked the developer about sqlite3 support about 2 years ago, his
> > answer was
> > that there's nothing wrong with sqlite2 so no reason to support
> > sqlite3.
> >
> > I guess the only time sqlite3 support would occur is if sqlite2 was
> > deprecated
> > and no longer supported or developed.
>
> Yeah, I can no longer maintain csync2 in Fedora for example, since
> the  maintainer of sqlite2 dropped it. Csync2 was one of the very
> few packages still using it.

Hmm.. maybe this is enough reason now for csync2 to either get patched to work
with sqlite3 (as was posted yesterday) or to ask / try and get the patch put
into the mainstream release for the ability to be supported on future csync2
upgardes?

What's the developer think?

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------